Office of the N.V. Fabriek van wollen dekens ‘De Blauwe Klok’ v.h. Zuurdeeg
The former offices of the woollen blankets factory ‘De Blauwe Klok’ (The Blue Bell). The company was established in 1805 and was located here from 1877 until its closure in 1933. The factory was demolished in 1980 but the office building, dating from 1895, was repurposed for housing.