2333 BM Leiden Plan your route
Welcome at Lab071! Our restaurant was established in the former anatomic laboratory of the Leiden University. We have tried to let this history show in the interior, because the kitchen is full of experiments.
We are ready to let you experience our interpretation of hospitality. Our kitchen is trademarked by making the use of vegetables a central aspect. With this, we hope to convince you that meat and fish don't necessarily have to be the main element in the dish, but that it can also serve as a side element just as easily. By using 'cooler' ways to prepare our dishes, our chefs create dishes which don't require fish or meat. This doesn't mean that we don't serve fish or meat at all, but that they can only be ordered as a side dish.
So, vegetables in the main role!
- Elke maandag 10.00 - 22.00 uur
- Elke dinsdag 10.00 - 22.00 uur
- Elke woensdag 10.00 - 22.00 uur
- Elke donderdag 10.00 - 22.00 uur
- Elke vrijdag 10.00 - 22.00 uur
- Elke zaterdag 12.00 - 22.00 uur
- Elke zondag 12.00 - 22.00 uur