Reaching Leiden by public transport
Leiden is easy to reach by public transport. The city centre is just a few steps from Leiden Central station. The Hague is ten minutes away by train, and Amsterdam thirty-five minutes. The bus station is right in front of Leiden Central station and there are many routes serving the city and the region.
- Arriva, Stationsweg 26 (in de VVV Leiden),
2312 AV Leiden, customer service 0800-0232545. (free), www.arriva.nl
- It is no longer possible to pay with cash for your busticket. Buy your busticket at the Arriva Store in the Tourist Information Office Leiden.
- EBS Service point Den Haag CS, Kon. Julianaplein 10, 2595 AA Den Haag
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen, tel 0900-9292, www.ns.nl
- Buitenlands treinverkeer, tel: 0900-9296, € 0,35 cpm., www.nsinternational.com