Museum of Ethnology
2312BS Leiden Plan your route
A museum about people.
Museum Volkenkunde (National Museum of Ethnology) is one of the oldest ethnological museums in the world, and its exhibitions consistently engage with a variety of contemporary events and debates. A walk through the museum will open your eyes to the wide range of stories and perspectives in the world, all the while demonstrating that, despite the differences, we are all ultimately the same: human being.
- Elke maandag gesloten
- Elke dinsdag 10.00 - 17.00 uur
- Elke woensdag 10.00 - 17.00 uur
- Elke donderdag 10.00 - 17.00 uur
- Elke vrijdag 10.00 - 17.00 uur
- Elke zaterdag 10.00 - 17.00 uur
- Elke zondag 10.00 - 17.00 uur