De Valk Windmill Museum
2e Binnenvestgracht 1
2312 BZ LEIDEN Plan your route
With its seven floors and 29 metres of height, the De Valk Windmill Museum in Leiden is hard to miss.
After the death of the last miller, the mill became a museum in 1966. The only preserved town miller's house in the Netherlands exudes the atmosphere of around 1900. The blades rotate regularly and from the position you have a magnificent view of Leiden.
This is also an extra information point in the city center!
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 13:00 to 17:00
- Closed on:
October 2 and 3 (Leidens Ontzet)