From the beginning of September, Café Visscher will be open for all Leiden bon vivants.
Rotterdam-based chef Arie Visscher, who earned his spurs in the star kitchens of Joelia by Mario Ridder and De Librije, among others, will open his first business at the former location of Grand Cafe Van Buuren on the Stationsweg in Leiden. Whether you sit down for a glass of bubbles and some oysters, for a main course with a beer or whether you go all-in during brunch, lunch or dinner with fine matching wines, the aim is that you always go home happy.
- Elke maandag 11.00 - 23.00 uur
- Elke dinsdag 11.00 - 23.00 uur
- Elke woensdag 11.00 - 23.00 uur
- Elke donderdag 11.00 - 23.00 uur
- Elke vrijdag 11.00 - 00.00 uur
- Elke zaterdag 11.00 - 00.00 uur
- Elke zondag 11.00 - 23.00 uur