De Valk Windmill Museum
With its seven floors and 29 metres of height, the De Valk Windmill Museum in Leiden is hard to miss.
Windmill De Valk (The Falcon) is an authentic tower cornmill dating from 1743 and is the last of the nineteen mills that used to stand on Leiden’s city walls. It has been a museum since 1966.
This is also an extra information point in the city center!
- Every monday closed
- Every tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- Every sunday from 13:00 to 17:00
- Check the website for opening times during holidays.