During a 2.5-hour walking tour you will learn how to take impressive photos of Leiden, with its rich cultural heritage of science and art.
Under the guidance of an experienced photography teacher, you will walk through the City of Discoveries with a camera. Leiden is not only a city of science, but also of art and architecture.
All levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced. Don't have your own camera or tripod? No problem, you can rent these at Photography Tours Leiden. Your teacher has knowledge of all camera brands and systems.
What are you going to learn?
- Basic exposure: shutter speed, aperture and ISO values
- Using a tripod, self-timer, mirror-up mode
- Use of filters (polarization filter, gray filter)
- Depth of field, point of view, details
- Wide angle, telephoto lens
The starting point for the tour is Pieterskerkhof 4A. The walk can be booked every day and starts at 10.00 and 15.00.