Workshop Japanese Tea Ceremony
This Japanese Tea Ceremony tea workshop is provided by Naoko Oba. Naoko has years of experience as a tea master and has been our regular hostess for over three years.
The decoration of the room in which the ceremony takes place has a Japanese atmosphere and Naoko is traditionally dressed.
The tea ceremony includes a short introduction to Japanese (tea) culture. Then some typical Japanese teas are prepared and tasted, after which the traditional preparation and drinking of ceremonial Matcha takes place. The entire ceremony is lighthearted and interactive; participants do not sit on their knees on the floor – many Westerners find that much too strenuous – but on chairs at a long table. There is room for asking questions, mutual contact and preparing the ceremonial Matcha yourself.
“Let's feel the peacefullness and enjoy Japanese tradition.”
- Vrijdag 22 december 2023 14.00 - 16.00 uur
- Zaterdag 23 december 2023 14.00 - 16.00 uur
- Vrijdag 12 januari 2024 14.00 - 16.00 uur
- Zaterdag 13 januari 2024 14.00 - 16.00 uur
- Zondag 14 januari 2024 14.00 - 16.00 uur
- Vrijdag 9 februari 2024 14.00 - 16.00 uur
- Zaterdag 10 februari 2024 14.00 - 16.00 uur
- Zondag 11 februari 2024 14.00 - 16.00 uur