The National Museum of Ethnology
The museum will be temporarily closed due to current corona measures.
The daily life of Mexicans, the philosophy of life of the Japanese, the hunting traditions of the peoples living close to the North Pole - the National Museum of Ethnology (Museum Volkenkunde) brings visitors to another world. Thanks to a number of collectors, the museum houses world-famous collections about various non-Western cultures.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- Restaurant (for guests)Yes
- Pets: Pets not permitted