Masters of Watercolor
IWS Holland presents “MASTERS OF WATERCOLOR”
International Watercolor Society (IWS) Holland presents its 2nd international watercolor exhibition this spring in the historic building “ARS AEMULA NATURAE” (art competes with nature) MASTERS of WATERCOLOR will exhibit their professional watercolors at this beautiful location.
In addition to the members of IWS Holland, top watercolourists from all over the world have been invited. To name a few countries; USA, Italy, Ukraine, Germany, Scotland, Ghana, Sweden, Canada, Greece, Belgium and Spain. 65 watercolors, colorful compositions and a variety of watercolor techniques. Unique for the Netherlands! Watercolor demonstrations will also be given by world-class watercolourists.
Courtyard concerts and Museum Night On May 29 there will be the Leidse Hofjes Concerts and on the night of Saturday June 3, for the 15th time, Museum Night Leiden. Ars Aemula Naturae can also be visited.
- Friday the 2nd of june 2023 from 10:00 to 17:00
- Saturday the 3rd of june 2023 from 10:00 to 17:00
- Sunday the 4th of june 2023 from 10:00 to 17:00
- Friday the 9th of june 2023 from 10:00 to 17:00
- Saturday the 10th of june 2023
- Sunday the 11th of june 2023 from 10:00 to 17:00