From letters about stings and sperm cells, to our fight against antibiotic resistance. Join them for a lecture on Antoni van Leeuwenhoek and his research.
They examine the work and life of Antoni van Leeuwenhoek, but on the other hand, they also highlight certain areas of scientific research that would be unthinkable without his legacy.
- Zaterdag 11 november 2023 11.00 - 12.30 uur
- Dinsdag 21 november 2023 20.30 - 21.00 uur
- Donderdag 7 december 2023 20.30 - 21.00 uur
- Zaterdag 16 december 2023 11.00 - 12.30 uur
- NOTE: On November 21 and December 7, the lectures will take place at a different location: Lipsius Building, Room 019, Leiden